State/UT Nodal Officer and Grievance Officer contact details

Note: Complainant who registered complaint using “Report & Track” option on the National Cyber Crime Reporting Portal,may contact the respective State/UT Nodal Officer or Grievance Officer if the response has not been appropriate.

Nodal Cyber cell Officer

Grievance Officer Details

Report Crime | Call Now